[kj] Compare Geordie's riffs on "Absent Friends" to 2006's "This Tribal Antidote"

william carter williamcarter55 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 12:34:19 EDT 2007

I absolutely worship "Tribal Antidote"... easily one of my favorite songs by them in yeaaaaaaaars... I love the chorus in particular... I love the raw production too...fuck overproduction...give it to me gritty and passion!

mike <logvinoff77 at hotmail.com> wrote: P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma } can't really get into old democracy anymore for some reason same as pandemonium and killing joke 2003...maybe i played them too much...but i love "this tribal antidote".

in withdrawl for something new which sadly won't be anytime soon.