[kj] Chop Chop/We Have Joy 7"

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 17 13:42:23 EDT 2007

Wow, lately those have been two of my fave tracks. My gf got me the
re-mastered _Revelations_ and I am especially enjoying the "We Have Joy"
alternate mix included as a bonus track -- I prefer it to the original.
But I like the mix of "Chop Chop" on the original Revelations LP moreso
than the original, flatter one I've heard. Geordie's guitar sounds
chunkier/more metallic on the remastered version, to me.

Congrats on the find!

-Oliver