[kj] Boy George / Kirk Brandon

uncle benny's magical bra & liquorice factory fatpotanga at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 12:09:52 EDT 2007

Where I used to live the guy opposite me had a dog called that.
He used to bellow, ³OI! N***r (I hate that word) come here you Black B*!²
He¹s a real scary bloke. I once saw him lift this bloke clean off the floor
by the throat while he punched him repeatedly with his free hand!
One time member of the NF (³There ain¹t no black in the Union jack² was a
popular pub shout) & his photo made front page of The Guardian where he was
centre frame of a load of football hooligans kicking off at some Ing-er-land
match.
Weirdly, his best mate for years is black &, weirder still he¹s now a bit
part actor (Coronation Street, Shameless & more) & is good friends with the
Asian actor Chris Bissons.
Selectively racist?

All that aside, he does win a prize for one of the best wedding speeches
I¹ve heard tell of
³For those of you who know me, this isn¹t the first time I¹ve been married &
it won¹t be the last²

Why oh why do I recount such meandering waffles?
I apologise (he said hitting Œsend¹)