[kj] Boy George / Kirk Brandon

Mister Black mrblack_000 at fsmail.net
Tue Jul 17 11:19:16 EDT 2007

I wont be standing at the back of the bookshop , I will probably be up in court on Race charges , the C.R.E have tried to get Tintin banned , something about a picture with bananas growing upside down or something .
Anyway, they want Tintin banned ..........................they will probably want a Black dog as well , he will have to change his name as well then , unless you want a Black dog called Snowy , which just doesnt sound right

Message Received: Jul 17 2007, 04:10 PM