[kj] OT : birth of my daughter

Blazingstar418 blazingstar418 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 01:32:29 EDT 2007

Most auspicious welcomes to the new birth, and congrats to the parents!

A L P

ze king <zeking_33 at hotmail.com> wrote: P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma } Dear Gatherers,

last night, 15 july 2007 at appr 03h55, my girlfriend Ann gave birth to our daughter YANA.
both girl and mother are in good shape and fine condition.
and for me : i am the happiest father ;-)

pandemonium !

cheers from brussels, belgium
marnick alias ze king.

"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space, studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of the ceremony."