[kj] back to woik!!!

Mister Black mrblack_000 at fsmail.net
Sun Jul 15 16:53:49 EDT 2007

"Society IS governed by what Greg thinks sucks"

I disagree with that , no one really cares what Greg thinks, let alone anyone or anything being Governed by what Greg thinks , an individuals persons thoughts have no bearing on society , they only become significant when masses of other people agree with them (and act upon them).
In this scenario regarding Fox news , democracy doesn't really come into it , people dont vote on how Fox news is run , although it could be argued that people vote by tuning in to any given station , if all of the U.S. population wanted to watch graphic Iraq images, then TV stations would provide this , I suppose that viewing figures are a form of democracy.................but saying that , one person choosing not to watch wont make any difference in the slightest (except the viewing figures will be down by one solitary digit )
The whole of the population shapes society , not democracy .

Message Received: Jul 15 2007, 09:38 PM