[kj] back to woik!!!

Mister Black mrblack_000 at fsmail.net
Sat Jul 14 12:27:11 EDT 2007

Fluwdot : Alex should indeed consider the job and he should also take it if its offered to him , himself and his family must come first , before his ideological beliefs .
I do find your stance somewhat disagreeable Fluwdot , you are suggesting to Alex that he should take the job and salary money from Fox news and then try to corrupt the company from the inside and then write a book and make $Millions in the process . You label Fox as being corrupt and evil, but I dont see the Fox execs looking to employ Alex , then bring him down and then write a book to make Millions as you are suggesting that he should do.
You are quick to label others as being corrupt and evil Fluwdot , but you are the one who is insinuating others to be corrupting and devious , you do this whilst labelling others as being corrupt and devious .
That is the height of hypocrisy
You may disagree with the Fox Corporation, but they are a legitimate company who abide by the laws of the Country and you have no right to attempt to bring them down through devious practices .
This proves that it is you Flewdot who is the corrupt and devious one and NOT Fox news .
You believe that Alex should feather his nest by making $millions and fuck the rest of the fox employees , by corrupting the company ?