[kj] Vinyl mastering?

Rob Horan Rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Fri Jul 13 05:01:06 EDT 2007

Not sure about all this...a sequence of KJ productions from say BTATS to
KJ 03 sees a steady decline in effects, reverb etc to the basic raw
sound of KJ03..I'm thinking that producers have so much more
sophisticated equipment these days and to a band like KJ, the end result
is surely to get as close to a live sound, no? Can you imagine trying to
reproduce the production of BTATS live?? They'd need to be in a giant
cave with a drum machine - what 80's production did to the snare drum
was plain horrible.......