[kj] Seeing Red/Go With the Flow

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 11 10:02:12 EDT 2007

Yeah I remember commenting on this back then. Just to clarify though QOTSA
was first, and far better. I'm sure budget was greater. Seeing Red seems
like a college 3d animation student or a unemployed 3D modeler that is a fan
(like myself in the past but in a different field). Didn't the the Queen's
video win awards at something?

Chris