[kj] Extremities Reissue Banner

woody2shooz woody2shooz at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 6 15:54:56 EDT 2007

damn those french bastards
1 tonne is 1000 kg that's metric you know, and you can blame the french
for that (we do haha)
1 tone is something that I can't sing and you can blame the germans for
that (or anyone else if you want)
1 comedy of errors is and always will be

folk devil wrote:

> It was a comedy of errors, started by a Frenchman. :)

>> From: "Christof hamille" <wessidetempest at hotmail.com>

>> band!)"<gathering at misera.net>

>> To: gathering at misera.net

>> Subject: Re: [kj] Extremities Reissue Banner

>> Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 14:02:08 -0500

>> And the Plastichead page refers to "Tones of Bonus Material"

>> Hope this is a sign of the scrutiny and eagle eye perfection that we

>> expect from Killing Joke

>> ;)

>> Chris

>>> From: "Christof hamille" <wessidetempest at hotmail.com>

>>> band!)"<gathering at misera.net>

>>> To: gathering at misera.net

>>> Subject: [kj] Extremities Reissue Banner

>>> Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 14:00:05 -0500

>>> What does "Tonnes" mean? Is it a UK english term? Look at the

>>> banner of the Killing Joke page. Tonnes of Bonus Material

>>> http://www.plastichead.com/web_banners/masthead_banners/CANDLE144CD.gif

>>> Chris