[kj] the Skids!

Rob Horan Rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Fri Jul 6 04:39:25 EDT 2007

'I met Jobson in my street a while back...'

When I moved to London in 85 I worked as a waiter in a restaurant on
Kensington High Street, it was popular with celebs (I served Jagger,
Cleese, George Michael amongst others)and I'd been there only a short
while when Jobson and a mate came in, the maitre d' (for want of a
better word, she was a spiky haired sweetie who knew everybody) grabbed
me and said in front of them 'look after Richard will you', I blurted
out 'aah, my first star!' and he gave me a look of DEATH which is still
clear after 22 years...I was so embarrassed as to me he was far more
interesting than the others...haha