[kj] OT : Live Earth etc ...

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Jul 5 21:33:37 EDT 2007

At the risk of sounding like a whining old c word, (the risk increases
every year too ;), I have to say, living with and next door to late teens
/ early twenties straight out of school, my experience has been that they
are fucking HOPELESS at recycling. They haven't got a clue. I would have
thought they'd be teaching all this stuff at school?!

In fact I'm so annoyed I might do more than whinge to a bunch of KJ fans,
I might call talkback radio!

And if that doesn't work, I'll be forced to write a letter.

No seriously. I will. You can't stop me.