[kj] OT: New Bad Brains LP (and TRBNGR)

Arvid Mork kj_mork at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 3 07:49:14 EDT 2007

Hi again !

Have been searching the internet for free Jimmy,
and the only place i cane find it is on CDWOW:

http://www13.cd-wow.com/detail_results_2.php?product_code=2282118&subcat=region2

Its a bit expensive,but its worth the money ! :>

Anyway you could probably download it illegal on the net !! :/

I'm set free

Arvid (Norway)