[kj] OT : Peep Show

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Sun Jul 1 17:44:53 EDT 2007

I was a fairly recent convert to (UK) Channel 4's highly acclaimed comedy
show Peep Show (featuring Mitchell and Webb) having chanced upon episode 5
and 6 of series 3 - it was rather painful viewing & reminded me of numerous
incidents and experiences in my own tragic and pathetic existence. I went
straight out and bought the DVD boxset (series 1 to 3) from Amazon at
under18 GBP ... what a total bargain ... series 4 then cranked it up to an
even more unbearable level ...

Well, today was my first ever visit to the home of cricket ... Lords ...
during a break for rain (England vs West Indies, One Day International)
myself and Rodney went for a wander and whilst taking a quick break Rodney
noted that standing next to me behind the main pavillion was none other than
David Mitchell (who plays the part of Mark Corrigan) ... I politely waited
for him to stop chatting to his lady friend before asking for the obligatory
snap ... http://home.clara.net/antoni/peep.JPG ... I was sporting my KJ WTF
t-shirt though it's hard to tell ...

Anyway, if you have never seen Peep Show, this email probably makes little
sense to you but, for those lucky enough to have chanced upon it, Peep Show
ranks up there with the funniest things ever seen on UK TV ... IMHO ..
Regards, Antoni