[kj] Geordie's sound

mike logvinoff logvinoff77 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 31 11:46:54 EST 2007

I would have to say imo that the last recordings to really showcase geordie"s unique, killer, harsh, and melodic sound were the damage manual discs. tracks like sunset gun, scissor quickstep, peepshow ghosts, blame and demand, age of urges are brilliant and as far as the production goes it is right upfront in the mix...the way it should be.I find the last couple of albums to be quite bland considering how colorfull a player he is. Here's hoping for a future album with that fab playing and sound again. definetley my favourite joker!