[kj] SAHB intros - last poets

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 25 16:27:58 EST 2007

At their NYC gigs circa EXTREMITIES, I remember their intro music being "Force & Fire" from the album Jaz did with Anne Dudley (SONGS FROM THE VICTORIOUS CITY -- although I didn't know it at the time).

Prior to their gig at the Limelight on the PANDEMONIUM tour, they came out to "Tales of the Future," from Vangelis' score to "Blade Runner" -- it was quite evocative.

Alex in NYC