[kj] SAHB intros

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Thu Jan 25 14:29:21 EST 2007

Another song on that intro tape was "When The Revolution Comes" by The Last Poets ... the early 70's rap that ends with "us n*gg*rs will party and bullshit and party bullshit" etc ... if anyone out there would like to simulate the early-to-mid-80-'s KJ pre-gig atmos at home (LOL), I can probably upload Booids and the Last Poets track to a suitable place for your aural pleasure ... I also have the Glitter and DAF tracks on vinyl but no means of transferring them to digital media ...