[kj] SAHB intros

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Thu Jan 25 10:37:33 EST 2007

First time I saw KJ the crowd went absolutely fucking mental when the Gary
Glitter song started up... it was wilder than a lot of gigs I'd seen at
that point and the fucking band hadn't even come on yet!! Classic
stuff! I don't recall there being another song between it and Booids but
then again it was a very long time ago. Ah the days when Gary Glitter
received a warm reception from a crowd!

Dave