[kj] SAHB intros

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 25 09:14:13 EST 2007

I was trying to remember recently what the other intro tracks were
they used to play way back when, and in what order. I think it used to
be Glitter band, DAF - Der Mussolini, and then Booids - what
was the Glitter band song? And wasn't there another one
before that? Sure it used to be four songs.

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk wrote: Ah just been playing Booids too. It's difficult to listen to it without
knowing Killing Joke are about to come on though! Oh hang on, there goes
my door bell... I can smell cigar smoke...

Dave in Edinburgh