[kj] The Gathering 2007.

Phillipps Marc Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk
Wed Jan 24 10:25:30 EST 2007

>I have seen Lennonka's picture...I think I would leave my city to have a

Gathering with her

My word . .

The letchometer just went off the scale!

I have seen Lennonka's picture...I think I would leave my city to have a
Gathering with her

jerry

On 24/01/07, Lennonka < svoje.ja at centrum.cz <mailto:svoje.ja at centrum.cz> >
wrote:

Haha, this was a good one.

I wish you more love.

Lennonka

> Od: BSCrack at UltimateEmail.com <mailto:BSCrack at UltimateEmail.com>

> Komu: < gathering at misera.net <mailto:gathering at misera.net> >

> Datum: 24.01.2007 01:13

> Předmět: Re: [kj] The Gathering 2007.

>OK Lennonka . Sit down and pay attention . Time for some straight talking

. Stop gazing up at the clouds and concentrate. Quite frankly , this
Gathering you ve got planned just ain't going to happen . Jaz's visions of
Gatherings are a myth , its a falsehood .People will not travel anywhere to
attend one , no one is going to leave their City to attend a Gathering.
Believe me they wont. People just dont have the enthusiasm anymore,
whether they ever did in the first place is something that I dont know .
So if I was you I would nt waste your time and effort . It will be a
failure .

> The launch of the recent DVD in which Jaz and Raven attended in London

(which was a de facto Gathering of sorts) attracted a pathetic 20 people.

> I'm telling you as it is Lennonka . You are wasting your time. I have

no hidden agenda. I speak the truth. A Gathering in 2007 will not happen .
It's a pleasant fantasy, but its on a different sphere to reality. Dont
waste your time and effort

> It needed to be said.

>--- svoje.ja at centrum.cz <mailto:svoje.ja at centrum.cz> wrote:

>From: "Lennonka" < svoje.ja at centrum.cz <mailto:svoje.ja at centrum.cz> >

>To: < gathering at misera.net <mailto:gathering at misera.net> >

>Subject: [kj] The Gathering 2007

>Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 22:50:12 +0100

>Please, devote your attention to The Spring/Summer Gathering 2007 in the

Group Killing Joke

><

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=messageboard.viewThread
<http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=messageboard.viewThread&entry
ID=30089755&groupID=100028297&adTopicID=21>
&entryID=30089755&groupID=100028297&adTopicID=21

>and express on the topic.

>If you are not registered on MySpace and you don't want to, then continue

reading, please.

>In cooperation with EMPIREMAN, we seem to be organizing the Gathering

this year. We prefer Spring/Summer.

>We kindly request you to write us a place and a date in which you would

appreciate that this happening is going to be held.

>Everyone is invited.

>Thank you for your attention.

>Yours

>Lennonka