[kj] Reunion Fest aka Coachella Festival

TB Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Tue Jan 23 20:35:04 EST 2007

"BS Crack" whined:

> Can you not just write a list of all the shows that you ve been too,

> instead of giving us a constant endless feed of all the gigs you ve ever

> been to?

MMmMmmmmmm............. no.

> And must you mention "Hollywood" in all your

> posts...............Hollywood, that dont impress me much.

MMmmmMmmmmmm......... tough luck, Cracky!

> Spaceships.......Hollywood.......being loaded.........like , who cares?

You obviously do.

So are you through sniveling for today? Can I get you a tissue to wipe away
those big ol' crocodile tears? I'm really, really........REALLY sorry my
post was such a traumatic experience for you.

hee hee hee.

T.B.