[kj] The Gathering 2007.

BS Crack BSCrack at UltimateEmail.com
Tue Jan 23 19:13:15 EST 2007

OK Lennonka . Sit down and pay attention . Time for some straight talking . Stop gazing up at the clouds and concentrate. Quite frankly , this Gathering you ve got planned just ain't going to happen . Jaz's visions of Gatherings are a myth , its a falsehood .People will not travel anywhere to attend one , no one is going to leave their City to attend a Gathering. Believe me they wont. People just dont have the enthusiasm anymore, whether they ever did in the first place is something that I dont know . So if I was you I would nt waste your time and effort . It will be a failure .
The launch of the recent DVD in which Jaz and Raven attended in London (which was a de facto Gathering of sorts) attracted a pathetic 20 people.
I'm telling you as it is Lennonka . You are wasting your time. I have no hidden agenda. I speak the truth. A Gathering in 2007 will not happen . It's a pleasant fantasy, but its on a different sphere to reality. Dont waste your time and effort

It needed to be said.

--- svoje.ja at centrum.cz wrote:

From: "Lennonka" <svoje.ja at centrum.cz>
To: <gathering at misera.net>
Subject: [kj] The Gathering 2007
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 22:50:12 +0100

Please, devote your attention to The Spring/Summer Gathering 2007 in the Group Killing Joke
< http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=messageboard.viewThread&entryID=30089755&groupID=100028297&adTopicID=21 >
and express on the topic.

If you are not registered on MySpace and you don't want to, then continue reading, please.

In cooperation with EMPIREMAN, we seem to be organizing the Gathering this year. We prefer Spring/Summer.
We kindly request you to write us a place and a date in which you would appreciate that this happening is going to be held.
Everyone is invited.

Thank you for your attention.

Yours
Lennonka