[kj] Reunion Fest aka Cochella Festival

TB Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Mon Jan 22 23:46:18 EST 2007

Here in California the anual Cochella festival ineup is about to be
announced and it appears among others The Police, rage Against The Machine
and The Jesus and Mary Chain are kicking off reunion tours at the late April
festival.

RATM and The Police I can take or leave, but I used to really like TJAMC but
they certainly aren't a band suited for playing a huge festival in the
desert probably in the daylight. I saw them twice before, once in '92 and
about 2 weeks before they broke up in a nice, small theater (The Palace in
Hollywood) around '96 or so. If they play a small venue here in LA like The
Wiltern I'm there.

T.B.