[kj] Wrong!!!!!

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 22 13:46:19 EST 2007

Oh shishe, Happy Crack, when is it?
Just so we're fully prepared to get the drums out and light the fire.

No today wasn't the most depressing day for myself.
The most depressing day of the year for me is my Birthday.
Birthdays just aint the same anymore.
Rubbish presents.........
I may as well give the socks back that i got last year and just tell her to re -wrap them.
Nothing can beat getting a metallic blue Grifter with the gears on the handle.
or a scalelectrix where the cars cross over on the track.
Birthdays........another year older and another year less to go.
Strength and my boyish good looks destined to decay
and Indians rule the preservation no more
and all i have left is the dreams of the promised land
.......and fields

Tired of the tired email address ?

click --->

http://www.ultimateemail.com/free-email-addresses.html