[kj] OT t.b hammer productions

TB Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Sun Jan 21 22:42:23 EST 2007

"melinda grant" wrote:

> hay t.b,

> did you find the hammer production,plus other related profiles i emed

> you--over at myspace ok????

> after recieving your em stating you are a huge dracular/hammer house

> fan,thought you would be interested in those links,if you dont have them

> already!!!! btw i added vincent price links also ;-D

> melinda

Hi Melinda,

Yeah, I have checked out your MySpace page and checked out the Hammer links.
I signed up on MySpace months ago but never did anything as far as an actual
web page. From you interests, especially in music and movies, we probably
have a fair bit in common. I'm gonna have to put some work into my MS
page.....

If you are interested, there is a pretty good and active Hammer Films
mailing list on Yahoogroups. I've been on it for a couple years and it's
very well run and all the people that post are mellow and well behaved
(lol!). Here's a direct link: