[kj] OT Weather

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 15:07:26 EST 2007

On 21/1/07 15:03, "Lennonka" wrote:

> What is weather in your country today like?

Cocks aside (fnarr) everything seems to have slipped by a couple of months
regarding the weather.

I have clients up a mountain in a ski town in Vermont & they've still have
no snow.
A colleague of my wifes (she works for an outdoor clothing/ski wear
manufacturer) called her from the alps to say it's raining & to think about
cutting back on 2008's ski wear.

It was always hot in July, now we tend to get the best weather here around
September.
When I was a kid it pretty much always snowed at Xmas.
Now it doesn't get cold until Feb and barely snows ever.

Birds are getting frisky, daisy's are out & every where's warmer.
Still, if you're hot I know where you can get some t shirts =:¬)