[kj] OT Weather

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 21 14:04:45 EST 2007

Didn't Red Lorry Yellow Lorry do a song called 'Talk about the Weather'? Apparently the wind is coming down from the arctic so expecting minus temperatures in next few days. Fantastic, cold weather rawks.

Dunno but I'm quite fond of Magazine's Magic, Murder and the Weather (about the weather).
I haven't realised, until now, what a weird word 'weather' is. I reckon that if you repeat it over and over staring into a candlelit mirror, you could go a bit mad:-))

jo