[kj] Astral travel and visiting other dimensions

BS Crack BSCrack at UltimateEmail.com
Sat Jan 20 10:16:12 EST 2007

Alright Mel,
I know you read well,
you know I know that.
You know what a Poltergeist is same as I do.
You read content,I write it.
You also know I do in fact know the paranormal beings-don't you?
I know people that have been dead for forty years.
And they still send signs .
Psychic or Physco, that is the question.
toss the coin mel, what is it? Heads ot tails?
Heads is Psychic. Tails is Physco .
Your call Mel. Whats is going to be?
The coin is spinning. Heads ot Tails Mel. Its your call.
Have ever consider why Mel. Have you ever considered why theres no reflection when you look in the mirror ?
Do you remember any near misses you had in the past Mel?
That car that nearly hit you or that unclean batch?
It wasnt a near miss Mel, it got you
You are a Poltergeist .
Astral travel and visiting other dimensions?
Doesnt that explain it Mel.
You are on the otherside.
In my bathroom I have two Taps, Mel
One tapfor hot water and one tap for cold.
What Taps do you have Mel?
One tap for Yes and one tap for No?
Spirits of the gathering ., are you with us?
Yes they are.