[kj] (OT) What You'd Get If Count Dooku Fronted Iron Maiden

TB Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Fri Jan 19 18:14:16 EST 2007

"melinda grant" wrote:

> LOL ;-D that footage is great,i love chriss lee movies!!!!

> he has a great set of lungs on him as well,wonder if he could stand in for

> jaz some times,seeing as jazas musical voice is not what it used to be ;-/

> or perhap chriss could just stand behind jaz,for a couple of

> numbers,whilst

> jaz mimes ;-D))))

> melinda

Yeah, I'm a huge fan of the old Hammer Dracula and Frankenstein flicks which
is where I got my introduction to Lee (and Peter Cushing). I recently caught
a movie Lee starred in just under a decade ago called "Jinnah," about the
founder of Pakistan. If you're into that sort of historical movie and are a
fan of Lee's acting, this is probably one of his best roles and the movie is
very well done and highly effective..

T.B.