[kj] OT Religion/universes/moon

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 19 13:35:30 EST 2007

cheers neil--I WASNT BORD,UNIVERSE INFO ALWAYS INTERESTS ME.......

you know WHAT, i did think that the moon was relatively close also,as the
article i read this info from,stated almost the opposite,thought it was
either a miss print or just plain wrong info,so i put the info in post
yesterday here, to see if anyone here had the same theory as article i read
concerning the moon,or same point of view--moon is close -- that i was
thinking ANYWAY ;-)