[kj] Religion

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 19 13:04:26 EST 2007

nichloas,

you can be what you want ;-) but your post sounds like it says--the only
people capable of love are the christians ;-/ and ......

everyone and all know thats not true--everyone is capable of
love,irrrespective of weather they are into religion or not and yes,even
the non--christians,and i will tell you so,even more ,why,well for a start
non- christians are not carrying any guilty around there shoulders for a
start,so there naturally more relaxed,i mean,they dont have these set of--
emotionally black mail rules those 10 ;-/-- to follow,ID SAY THATS A RELIEF-
and-live and let live,theres no hell your going to be frog marched to ok
;-)

melinda