[kj] Muslims are not a race/ect

Lennonka svoje.ja at centrum.cz
Fri Jan 19 12:18:19 EST 2007

"fucking bore"

Well... no-one else than me will make this or another place better, alright?

Lennonka

> Od: culturevirus at yahoo.com

> Komu: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)" <gathering at misera.net>

> Datum: 19.01.2007 06:08

> Předmět: Re: [kj] Muslims are not a race/ect

>Just teasing Melinda. My own beloved would find much in common with your

perspective and while I don't always agree I respect your experiences.
Personally I find discussions of religion on the Gathering to be a fucking
bore. It's obvious most people here are working with strawmen and
stereotypes rather than real informed experiences with a broad range of
people of faith. Or they're still trying desperately after X numbers of
years of adulthood to be rebellious and think that mocking religion will
make them look good to all the cool kids.

>Agnostically yours,

>culturevirus

>melinda grant <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>CULTUREVERUS,I AM NO HIPPY ;-0 NO THANKS,some unusual exsperiences

just

>happen to some people,with out the aid of booze/drugs ect,more people

than