[kj] OT I'm not racist but....

Janean Lancaster Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk
Fri Jan 19 09:16:53 EST 2007

Well said.

I agree, the bullying is not particularly racially motivated - it's a
class issue. Jodie Marsh was badly bullied on last year's Celeb Big
Brother, nothing much was made of that. But like you said, this is what
happens when uneducated people are on screen.

This series' ratings had taken a nosedive until this.