[kj] Religion/universes

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 18 18:30:31 EST 2007

LOL BONGO ;-D I should of exsplained it properly,

well the moon that we all view when we look up to the sky,is a moon from the
distant past,because we are looking back in time when we look out into the
sky at the moon-- stars,and apparently not forward.....so in actual fact,the
moon isnt there in our time,but only in past past!!!!

i read this from some astronomy mag....its also the reason that i have never
believed that man/woman have never been to the moon....all thats a lie they
tried to sell to us all---the whole thing was staged ;-0

so i guess that all the other planets in our solar system are back in time
also,plus some of the other universes----has as a guess,that some our
forward in time obviously as well,but well,they are far away,down some worm
hole and black hole on the left some where ;-D)))

melinda