[kj] Religion

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 18 18:00:14 EST 2007

back to cell/dna and quantum then ;-)

melinda ps what about --the point that we are all also just holographic
images,being projected in some way by what we al percieve in our minds
eye,and that all we view every day from our surrounds is only a projection
of whats in our minds? and that actually what we see of our world,is not
what the true picture is !!!! ;-/ i hate to say this as i love the
moon,but,i herd the other day that the moon isnt even real.............