[kj] Religion

Lennonka svoje.ja at centrum.cz
Thu Jan 18 16:57:17 EST 2007

I agree with the second quote.

The third quote is very different from my point of view which is - Accidents don't exist : )
But that doesn't mean that "everything is fixed and you can't change it".
Each second, we make decisions which influence all the future of all the world.
The misfortune is that only a few is able to notice that - oh dear!