[kj] [KJ] Killing Joke,blue oyster cult

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 18 14:32:40 EST 2007

As a USA-residing soccer-- er, football, fan who is occasionally called
upon to defend/explain the sport, I can assure you a photo of Riise in
nothing but his banana hammock does not help the cause! : )

Btw, Arvid: my sister-in-law is a rugby player here. But no, I don't
have video, and if she caught me making one for voyeur purposes, she (or
one of her more "hefty" teammates) would probably sit on me, bludgeon
me, and extract my jewels for ransom.