[kj] Muslims are not a race

Daniel Corvo danielcorvo at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Jan 18 08:02:29 EST 2007

I guess most of us would agree that our scrotums have a mind of their own :)
As for religion, I still think it's dangerous. Grew up in one I don't want
to mention, and I had followed their advice/beliefs I wouldn't be posting
here today, the likes of KJ were "evil", the work of the devil!

Atheist Dan.