[kj] Muslims are not a race/ect

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 17 18:20:34 EST 2007

i dont think anyone will ever suceed in brain washing you john ;-D

melinda ps i didnt say theres no after or b 4 life existance as
scientifically,thats been proven now,i have always also thought there is a
whole lot more, other dimention in time,parrel universes ect--point worth
considering,do you remember passing away? i dont and i bet you do not recall
either ;-)
have you not had any out of body exsperiences? astral travelled? have you
not been in a room in someones house,observing what they are doing,when in
actual fact,they cannot actually see you,but you can see them and what they
are doing ect--then you recall these facts to them next time you see
them,and all the facts of what you saw were bang on correct,down to the last
teee,
but in this reality,you have never even been to there house!!!!!! so how did
you know?

i have exsperienced all this and more many times in this life ;-)

and no,i was not drunk or on any drugs(and dont add "well you ought to be!"
either, ;-D)))))!

was only refuring to my views on all religions, the system they seem to use,
to get people to follow them,i do not follow any of those organised
sects!!!!

melinda