[kj] Killing joke are amazing

Lennonka svoje.ja at centrum.cz
Wed Jan 17 15:50:57 EST 2007

Not ALL of these problems are upon THEIR shoulders.
Consider...

Lennonka

> Od: BSCrack at UltimateEmail.com

> Komu: <gathering at misera.net>

> Datum: 14.01.2007 15:59

> Předmět: [kj] Killing joke are amazing

>Well Killing joke amaze me . How can everything go so wrong all the time,

its abnormal . How can it be so difficult to release a Spoken Word album ,
a 25 the anniversary DVD (from the 25th anniversary shows) and a book. Not
to mention the numerous cancelled gigs , numerous other books, award
ceremonies, art exhibitions, Films about the band etc etc. How can a band
promise so much........yet deliver so little?