[kj] Apocalypto , later

BS Crack BSCrack at UltimateEmail.com
Mon Jan 15 13:36:02 EST 2007

Now maybe if the governments would tax them
-their churches, Mosques however it is they
refer to their buildings -this could help to
exhilarate the learning process.

Now I don't know exactly how it is over in
the USA along this line- but I can tell you
that in the UK we clearly cannot
and will not have church interference with
matters of state .

In the past -and even at current- through
voting numbers and mass communication -tele
evangelism -dubbed moral majority are trying
to swing politics their way.

But-it cannot and will not happen.It's all
about power and trading.
They , the religious leaders figure that they
will offer up large turn outs at the poles
,in exchange for laws that gravitate to what
they believe according to scripture -which is
controversial-. This is to say the bible is
not clear about law.
And we can not have preachers dictating what
law will be. What is right and what is wrong
in so far as how one conducts one's self
according to the laws of the land.

And we shall not have those people having say
in how it is a University will teach ,or what
it will teach,or science ,in so far as what is
OK to them, or not OK.

As it is, with what is going on with church
influence in politics today , it is clear that
the church should be taxed ,seriously taxed.
Which is just what will happen if it all goes
too far.

Indeed,you have rounded -education threw
differences of opinion, and rounded
church's-the need is also the desire to live
by what is good for all-respect other peoples
beliefs , consider that.

But-there are always those in life in
civilization that stand on the outside of
goodness that are out for themselves by any
and all means.Very much so likeness to those
disgusting scum bag flies,

which is why there must be law and prisons.
What about those flies?