[kj] [KJ] Killing Joke,blue oyster cult

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 14 17:11:17 EST 2007

dear john,

you are usually a laugh a minute chappy ;-) very knowledgable on aLL k.j.
related matters,and i love you for being you--BUT........

ALEX HAS JUST GONE OUT OF HIS WAY TO EXSPLAIN HIMSELF FOR THE WAY HE IS
FEELING(kiddy related stress ect) now i think you are being bloody well
hard on him,lay of a bit.alex is a very respected gatherer,beeing always
fare on vertually everyone here and there posts--we all loose our rag,but
unti; ypu have three kiddys under five,who cannot sleep,and exsperience the
stress you will exsperience from that,try and open your mind john and imagin
how alex is feeling ;-/

in other words LEAVE ALEX ALONE AND STOP PICKING ON HIM,HE HAS ENOUGH ON HIS
PLATE,OK JOHN ;-0

melinda ps alex i know you can fight your own corner,but i just wanted to
lend my support to you.

btw the boc----7 inch single purchased back in 79 i think, i still have is
called--dont fear reaper--thats all i own of theres ;-D