[kj] news on YouTube - interview with Jaz

Arvid Mork kj_mork at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 14 12:06:01 EST 2007

Ha ha ! :> Yes, probalbly. Not even sure I got that single ! :>
I was sixteen back in 1985 and if I had been seen with that
single cover, I'd probably been beaten to death, well at least my
time at school would had been a living hell! (It was bad enough) !

Today it is all fun and laughs, of course, the video and the cover.
My words was that 'I was glad that video was not my introduction
to Killing Joke !'

If anyone like to know what my introduction was !?
It was a broadcast of Killing Joke playing at the Roskilde festival !
In the audience was a naked girl and a boy kicking in the mud.
(So there was some nudety anyway!) :>