[kj] [KJ] Killing Joke,blue oyster cult

Rob's Arse joker at Z6.com
Sun Jan 14 03:46:57 EST 2007

Nahhhhhhhhh, he's just Jon Chapman.
If you met him, you'd understand. ;-)

www.iamscuzzy.com www.myspace.com/scuzzywear

--- Partyslammer at socal.rr.com wrote:

From: "TB" <Partyslammer at socal.rr.com>
To: "A list about all things Killing Joke \(the band!\)" <gathering at misera.net>
Subject: Re: [kj] [KJ] Killing Joke,blue oyster cult
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 18:23:46 -0800

"jon chapman" ranted:

>i really dont give a gnats ass what you like. but you are a yank after

>alll.

> (id rather be a skinny bangladeshi.)any nation that doesnt take FOOTBALL

> (not soccer!!) to be the national sport are retarded.if america invented

> football(soccer) then it would be the most popular sport in the usa.NOT

> IFS

> NO BUTS IT TRUE,FUCKING TRUE.the yanks are just bitter cunts that american

> football(sorry rugby),baseball,basketball are boring as the person that

> started this .......!!!

Is there a stroke pool for this list? If so, I'll put all my money on this
guy. He's clearly well on his way to a major coronary any day now. I can
almost picture his head exploding like the guy at the beginning of the movie
"Scanners."

"Grahhh, bloody yanks! Fuck y'all! Stupid, self-centered godda........
BAM!"

Case..... er, casket closed.

T.B.