[kj] [KJ] Killing Joke,blue oyster cult

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Jan 13 19:50:56 EST 2007

if anyone doesnt like hosannas then they can go and shag my
neice..........what the fuck is bad about iT?? tell me please. dont say
production cus you sound like cunts. its killing joke for fucks sake.
killing joke livea(and hosannas is) is better than studio so dont moan about
hosannas etc,you bunch of beryls!!!!(anyone who get that cockneys slang is
god!!!)

later.

bitter twisted but not a southerner,!!!!