[kj] [KJ] Killing Joke,blue oyster cult

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Jan 13 19:42:21 EST 2007

i really dont give a gnats ass what you like. but you are a yank after alll.
(id rather be a skinny bangladeshi.)any nation that doesnt take FOOTBALL
(not soccer!!) to be the national sport are retarded.if america invented
football(soccer) then it would be the most popular sport in the usa.NOT IFS
NO BUTS IT TRUE,FUCKING TRUE.the yanks are just bitter cunts that american
football(sorry rugby),baseball,basketball are boring as the person that
started this .......!!!