[kj] FW: Re: [KJ] Killing Joke "Rawk"

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 13 18:32:37 EST 2007

the reply below...............

>From: Leigh Newton <angrytomhanks at yahoo.com>

>band!)"<gathering at misera.net>

>To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)"

><gathering at misera.net>

>Subject: Re: [kj] [KJ] Killing Joke "Rawk"

>Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 22:56:56 -0800 (PST)

delightful leigh said........

>"I've actually never heard one note of Buck's Fizz but I am willing to

>learn."

ill post you some over,would you be wanting to try some " bay city rollers
as well there ;-D)))))"

a very guilty pleasure from my distant past--which is where i left it around
76/77 i recall..............

melinda ps i dont have any bucks fizz--(-t--rex i do),but i know a man that
does and hes on this list ;-D