[kj] [OT] Current - Tunes

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Sat Jan 13 08:59:28 EST 2007

> Peter Gabriel - Passion

Excellent!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net
[mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of TB
Sent: 13 January 2007 03:04
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] [OT] Current - Tunes

"folk devil" wrote:

> In light of current discussion, I am curious what people are listening to

> right now, or what the very last thing they listened to was?? No negative

> poo, music IS subjective :)

A few days ago, I loaded a bunch of cds into my small cd wallet I carry in
my car which I've been listening to this week. They include:

Talking Heads - Fear Of Music
The Lords Of The New Church - Self Titled 1st album
Black Sabbath - Born Again
Van Halen - 1980 London Invasion (live bootleg)
Jane's Addiction - Up From The Catacombs, The Best Of
The Damage Manual - The Damage Manual
Johnny Thunders - Jet Boy, The Anthology
U2 - December XXVII (live bootleg from '89 tour)
The Clash- From Here To Eternity Live
Bruce Springsteen - Nebraska
Bauhaus - Gotham (live)
Peter Gabriel - Passion
The Machinist - The Machinist Movie Soundtrack
Bernard Herrmann - The Fantasy Fim World Of Bernard Herrmann
Nine Inch Nails - Broken EP
The Cramps - Fiends Of Dope Island
Smashing Pumpkins - Adore
AC/DC - Fly On The Wall
The Glitteratti - The Glitteratti
Social Distortion - Live At The Rozy

I'm not counting a bunch of "Best Of" cd-rs I've made for various bands.

T.B.