[kj] Was: Killing Joke "Rawk" Now: Labeling/genre

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 12 20:42:55 EST 2007

I used to work with a woman who organized her cd collection via the
color of their respective spines -- i.e. all the red ones were
together, all the blues, etc. (regardless of artist, genre, etc.).
All lined-up on her shelves, they looked like a color-spectrum. It
was a neat look, but I'll be damned if I know how she found anything.

To each their own.

Alex in NYC