[kj] Guilty Pleasures

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 08:01:35 EST 2007

On 12/1/07 12:25, "Rob's Arse" wrote:

> Pure Shores is a class track!

As is Black Coffee.

Guilty Potanga secrets would include bits of Natalie Imbruglia, Dido,
Coldplay, Keane, Willie Nelson & David Meade - all good to work to when I
need to think.
I think Robbie Williams Let Love Be Your Energy is fantastic. I love the
guitars & would love to play it live at some point.
Also Big Country, Ultravox up to Lament & I don't mind early Duran Duran,
although I can't decide if this is just down to nostalgia?
The Connells 74-75
Joe Jackons Stepping Out
Men At Work's 'Land Down Under' never fails to put a smile on my face &
make me feel happy.
Probably my all time favourite song is Glen Campbell's Wichita Lineman.

I didn't know who it was when I first heard it & try as I might to dislike
it I also quite like Take That's Patience.
(Did I say that out loud?)

--

only dead fish go with the flow...

board wear ~ surf wear ~ dive wear ~ any wear

Shop online:
www.iamscuzzy.com

Visit our MySpace page + be our friend:
www.myspace.com/scuzzywear